Newsnow Desk: Two people, including a college student, were electrocuted in separate incidents at Atrai and Badalgacchi upazilas on Friday.
The deceased were identified as HSC examinee Sagar Hossen, aged 23, a student of Naogaon Government College who lost his life in Badalgacchi.
Officer-in-Charge of Badalgacchi Police Station Chowdhury Jobayer Hossain said Sagar was electrocuted while setting up a mike in a programme at Kolabazar in the afternoon.
The victim in Atrai was identified as 42-year-old Shahin Khandakar, son of late Mustafizur Rahman.
Officer-in-charge of Atrai Police Station Md Moslem Uddin said Shahin died on the spot after he came into contact with an electric wire of Palli Bidyut in Phulbari village.